Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Always a Nice Ride

Once a month I have to fly into Dallas for business. I don’t like driving in the city so I always use a Dallas limousine service to take me to my hotel and then into the city. It’s always a treat to sit back and relax while the driver delivers me safely in front of each place I need to go. It takes a lot of stress away from me not having to deal with the heavy traffic.

The parent office for the company I work for is in Dallas and I’ve been making these monthly trips for over two years now. The first time I fly into Dallas I rented a car and spent almost five hours trying to make my way through the traffic just to get to my hotel. It was after that experience that I decided I would always use a Dallas limo service whenever I was in town. I use one service exclusively and ask for the same driver that I’ve always had; it’s nice to have a friendly face when traveling out of town.

As soon as my flight arrives in DFW airport, I know that I’m going to be able to relax in comfort for the 45 minute drive to my hotel. I kick off my shoes and close my eyes and just relax peacefully while the driver deals with the bumper to bumper traffic. If you have to travel into a big city, that’s the only way to get from point A to point B; I will never try driving in that mess every again.

I have often recommended the Dallas limousine service that I use to my co-workers at my Dallas office. I explained how nice it is to be taken care of after a long flight and suggested that they arrange that type of transportation for any clients they might have flying into the area. People enjoy being pampered and such a service makes clients feel like their best interests are being thought about.

1 comment:

  1. yes when we talk about parties and fun one of the obvious demand is the Limo service in that program. An all those who have taken the service of Limousine service los angeles are very happy.

    ReplyDelete