Saturday, March 20, 2010

A Friendly Face

Anybody who does a lot of traveling for business knows how important it is to not have to worry about who is picking you up at the airport and taking you to your hotel. The last thing I want to do is rent a car and drive through traffic in a city I don’t know well. That’s why whenever I fly into DFW airport I use one of the very best limo services there is in the city.

The Dallas limo service has been picking me up for years every time I fly into Dallas. I refuse to use any other service because they know me and have always been extremely professional. As soon as I step out the door for the airport the car is there waiting to take me to my hotel and will be available to me for the entire time I am in Dallas. No matter where I want to go or what time it might be, I know I can count on them to get the job done.

I live in New York City and don’t even own a car. I haven’t driven anywhere in years and I just can’t see myself going back to that now. In New York I either take a cab or the company limo service and when I’m on business anywhere else I certainly don’t want to try to figure out the complicated road systems of that city. The Dallas limousine service I’ve been using all these years is top in their profession and they treat me like a valued customer. Whenever it is possible I ask for the same driver that usually tends to my transportation needs and most of the time my wishes are granted. I like having at least one friendly face to look at when I’m away from home and that’s what I get from this limo service.

8 comments:

  1. One of the most common trends is for different occasions people hire Limos and get the attention of other people and you know that is most common desire of the people today. Such things can be make possible today with the help of limousine Brentwood service.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also agree with that the ne of the most common trends is for different occasions people hire Limos and get the attention of other people and you know that is most common desire of the people today. Such things can be make possible today with the help of Limousine Services Seattle WA

    ReplyDelete
  3. for more details on limonous rental visit
    Limo Maryland Rental

    ReplyDelete
  4. You made some good points there.I did a search on the topic and found most people will agree with your blog.Thanks

    Limousine Philadelphia PA

    ReplyDelete
  5. Limousine Rental Service Boston MA is provided to you by A Executive Limousine Boston MA, your # 1 Limousine Rental Service company in Boston. For all of you Limo Rental needs in the Boston area call A Executive Limousine 800 287-2527

    Limos

    ReplyDelete
  6. Limo Service New York City
    Great thoughts you got there, believe I may possibly try just some of it throughout my daily life.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Limousine rentals are always on the go and always conform to the client’s needs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. With today’s economy everyone - from individuals to global corporations - are trying to save their buck. One way people think they can stretch their dollar is by using taxicabs for transportation instead of a professional car service. Unfortunately, for some people the idea that hailing a cab is more economical. A cab may seem to be the cheaper option, but with hidden surcharges and mileage charges you may end up paying even more than if you had just called a limo cab service in the first place! Besides the financial aspect, there are numerous other benefits of using a professional car service compared to a taxicab.

    ReplyDelete